How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
In a complex world of new and emerging risk, increasing uncertainty and disruption, keeping up to date with global risk management is essential for everyone working within the global insurance ecosystem - including brokers, carriers and multinational clients. This award will recognise an innovative in-house training initiative that has been designed to support team members with changing regulation or other risk alerts.
Entries will also be welcomed from (re)insurers and brokers who have outstanding examples of training initiatives that support clients with their global risk management. More than anything, entries will demonstrate a passion for education and continuous development, regardless of the scale of the initiative.
- This award is open to broker and carrier firms with multinational, international or cross-border business being led from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months up to the awards entry deadline.
- Describe the ambition and goals of the initiative.
- What is the business context within which the submission is set, were there internal or external drivers for the initiative.
- Provide details of the business case and the problem/challenge that you were trying to solve.
- Please share any other contextual information that will help judges understand the background to the submission.
- Demonstrate excellence in approach and delivery of the initiative.
- How this initiative is an exemplary case study for the multinational, international and cross-border insurance community.
- Describe any key challenges faced in the project and how these were overcome.
- Examples of how creative solutions were found to meet challenges and exceed goals.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team has embraced innovation to enhance the project.
- Illustrate any innovation using the latest technology, new formats, design processes and/or communication channels – for example.
- Details of how this initiative was designed to meet the needs of all relevant external and internal customers, and key stakeholders.
- If customers or stakeholders were involved in the design and implementation of the initiative – please tell us how this was approached and what was gained from the process.
- Share relevant information that demonstrates how the initiative met the initial expectations, as set out in the Ambition section.
- What evidence can be shared to demonstrate the benefits derived from the project – in terms of efficiency, collaboration, customer satisfaction etc.
- Share any relevant client or senior stakeholder testimonials that demonstrate business impact.