How to apply
Click on the button below to start the entry process. You will be re-directed to our awards platform Awards Force, where you can start and submit your entry. For further details, please refer our FAQs page.
Alternatively, contact Ryan Bessent on 0207 608 9045 for assistance.
This category will recognise collaborative initiatives where multiple organisations are working together across private and public sectors to deliver a greater impact for global insurance vs working individually. This award celebrates collaborations between business, regulators, public sector, industry bodies and/or other stakeholders that are trying to address a significant industry challenge, or seek to develop the global insurance profession, or aim to raise standards and change practice.
Judges will be looking for evidence to demonstrate the potential for cross-industry collaboration and how in practice this is making a real difference, delivering against the desired vision and objectives. Entries will demonstrate innovative thinking, a break from traditional ways of doing things and show how the partners have a real desire for results.
- This award is open to all stakeholders working in global insurance: global insurance teams, external advisors, InsurTech, Regulators, Public Sector etc
- This award can be entered by a stakeholder representative from the Partnership.
- Please list the other collaborators as part of your submission.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries where the stakeholder representative is based in the UK and Europe.