Judges are selected from across the Global Insurance Industry for their expertise, neutrality and knowledge of the industry and its people. Judges contribute valuable time and effort to work through hundreds of entries, reviewing against strict criteria and attributing scores against a transparent system aimed at recognising and rewarding excellence.
Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria
- AMBITION - The challenge and context within which your project, team, individual or organisation is set, alongside your goals and targets whether quantitative or qualitative.
- EXCELLENCE – The demonstration of an outstanding project, team or individual that sets the standard for excellence within the multinational insurance community.
- INNOVATION - The ability to push beyond the traditional boundaries and techniques used in the insurance sector to overcome regulatory challenges, respond with agility to major events and/or to drive continuous improvement in the operational delivery of global insurance.
- IMPACT - The positive impact on your global insurance team, your company, your partners, and the wider insurance sector. These benefits could include new clients, new partnerships, increase in policies issued and their payment, improved risk analysis and transfer, increased reach of your department, successful project or initiative implementation, or achieving your organisations’ goals and targets.
- CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE – How the project, team, individual or organisation took a customer-centric approach, evidenced by measurable results in customer satisfaction, retention and/or new business – or other related KPIs
We will be publishing the list of judges soon. To be kept up to date with all the information about the Awards, sign up here.