How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
Strong global reach and a competitive service value proposition are increasingly important for brokers to win and retain business. This new award for 2024 will celebrate the growth and development of both independent and in-house broker networks and assess the capability and performance of networks in delivering global insurance programmes.
Judges will be looking for evidence of innovation in service offering, whether training, insight or networking opportunities; sharing of data and best practices to support clients in their risk management approaches; how the network has expanded by geography and reach over the last 12-18 months to provide better coverage to clients. Judges will also be interested in any evidence of exceptional client service and why the network is a leader in the sector.
- This award is open to both independent broker networks and managed in-house networks within broker firms, operating from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Describe your network, whether it’s independent or inhouse, the geographical reach, number of partners.
- In what ways did you plan to expand or optimise your service offering in the last 12-18 months, that would better meet the needs of multinational clients.
- Share any other relevant contextual information about your business context that would help the judges in assessing your entry.
- How has the network expertly advised clients on complex global insurance challenges in the last 12-18 months
- Please share 1 or more specific case study example/s that show your exceptional skill and expertise that set you apart from your peers/competitors.
- How has your work contributed to setting new standards or expectations with clients.
- Examples of how creative solutions were found to meet challenges and exceed goals.
- Relevant details about how they have used fresh and successful new models and strategies to operate successfully within changing regulatory environments and challenging new markets.
- Details on how the network has responded with innovation to major events.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Illustrate how the network strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for the insured.
- Please share examples of exceptional business performance in the last 12-18 months that demonstrate the outstanding achievements delivered by this team.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the business wanted to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Please share any relevant senior stakeholder or client testimonials that support the entry.
- Share any other relevant information for why this team deserves to be recognised for this award this year over other years; why was this a stand-out year.