How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
Cross-border claims are complex and challenging, often involving a large number of stakeholders across international time zones and regulatory jurisdictions. This award recognises a customer-focused team who can, through examples of a response to a single event, or major issue or multiple claims, demonstrate high standards, robust processes and excellent communications that went over and above business-as-usual. They will be excellent relationship managers who manage claims resolution in a timely manner.
The entry will demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in pursuit of delivering a great customer service. The winner of this award will be able to show how they’ve supported the client through the claims journey and surpassed expectations in KPIs and turnaround targets.
- This award is open to claims teams from either the UK, Europe or North America that are responsible for managing claims for international/multinational clients.
- Multinational teams can also enter their claims colleagues.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards deadline.
- Who is being recognised in the submission - please detail the people and their roles.
- Clarify whether the submission is based on a response to a single event, or major issue or multiple claims.
- Detail any further information about the specific challenge/s faced in the last 12-18 months faced by the team – including any specific business information that provides useful context.
- How did the team tackle the challenges faced through this case study/ies.
- In what ways was this an outstanding performance and example of excellence.
- How did the team support the business needs over the last year, how has it been flexible to adapt and innovate to deliver excellence.
- Examples of how the team has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What changes to process or approach have the team introduced that will set future standards for the business.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team has embraced innovation to enhance the claims management process.
- How has the team demonstrated an exceptional commitment to meeting client needs.
- Examples to show how they have developed effective client relationships that have impacted positively on the business.
- Illustrate how the team strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- What impact has this team made on the business in terms of client retention, claims resolution – please detail any relevant performance KPIs that demonstrate these outstanding achievements.
- Please share any relevant partner or client testimonials that support the relationship management and client servicing capabilities of the team.
- Why does the team deserve to be recognised for this award this year over other years; what do you think should make them stand out from other entries.