How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This new award for 2024 recognises the strength of partnership and collaboration across the vast network of carriers and brokers around the world – who are committed to delivering exceptional service. This award will showcase the partners that demonstrate creativity in designing innovative solutions or have played a proactive role in overcoming complex challenges, offering local guidance to adapt to regulations and cultural differences. This entry could also be focused on the response to a single event or major issue, or it could be to recognise an ongoing partnership within the insurance ecosystem.
Judges will be looking for partners who can demonstrate how they have gone over and above to provide strategic advice that supports the carrier or broker in being able to deliver exceptional service for their client. This will be a trusted partner that deserves to be recognised for their high standards of service delivery and collaboration.
- This award is open to local service providers within global programmes – including brokers, carriers and networks.
- An endorsement from a Producing office must be provided in support of the entry.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Please describe how the firm and how it services global insurance programmes – where does the organisation sit in the ecosystem.
- Clarify whether the submission is based on a response to a single event, or major issue – or is a demonstration of a long-lasting collaboration with one or more clients.
- Share any other relevant contextual information about the business context that would help the judges in assessing your entry.
- How has the firm expertly advised serviced the provision of local insurance services over the last 12-18 months.
- Please share 1 or more specific case study example/s that show exceptional skill and expertise that sets you apart from your peers/competitors.
- How has your work contributed to setting new standards or expectations with clients.
- Examples of how creative solutions were found to meet challenges and exceed goals.
- Relevant details about how they have used fresh and successful new models and strategies to operate successfully within changing regulatory environments and challenging new markets.
- Details on how the business has responded with innovation to major events.
- Details of how the business has excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Illustrate how the business strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for the insured.
- What have been the key achievements for the firm in the last 12-18 months in supporting the global insurance industry.
- What were the qualitative or quantitative outcomes if the submission is related to a particular event or major issue.
- Please share at least one client testimonial that supports why you are an outstanding partner to the sector and deserve recognition in this category.