How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This category seeks to recognise an external legal partner who has demonstrated outstanding support to client/s within the previous 12-18 months. Whether an international lawyer or in-country expert, entries in this category will showcase how the individual, or firm has supported their client/s as a trusted partner through this period. By showcasing either a specific project, dealing with a difficult case or through a long-term partnership with a client – the winner of this award will be able to demonstrate how they have gone over and above to support clients meet their business goals.
Judges will be looking for partnerships that have helped brokers and/or insurers structure, provide, communicate, improve or grow their products and services over the last year. Entries will demonstrate how this firm consistently goes above and beyond to deliver specific and measurable, successful outcomes.
- This award is open to law firms supporting the global insurance sector within the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Describe the legal services that you offer to the global insurance marketplace and the partnership that you have with the sector.
- Who is being recognised in this submission, provide a summary of the team/individuals.
- In what ways did you plan to expand or optimise your service offering in the last 12-18 months, that would meet the needs of multinational, international and cross-border teams.
- Share any other relevant contextual information about your business context that would help the judges in assessing your entry.
- How has your firm expertly advised clients on complex legal matters in the last 12-18 months
- Please share 1 or more specific case study examples that show your exceptional skill and expertise that set you apart from your peers.
- How has your work contributed to setting new standards or expectations with clients.
- Examples of how creative solutions were found to meet challenges and exceed goals.
- Relevant details about how they have used fresh and successful new models and strategies to operate successfully within changing regulatory environments and challenging new markets.
- Details on how the firm has responded with innovation to major events.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Illustrate, if appropriate, how the partnership has strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for the insured.
- What have been the key achievements for the firm in the last 12-18 months in supporting the global insurance industry.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the business wanted to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Share any performance measures that demonstrate the wider impact your work has had for your client/s.
- Please share any client testimonials that support why you were an outstanding partner to the sector and deserve recognition in this category.