How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This category seeks to recognise technology partners that are driving innovation in technology, software and platforms that improve internal and external operational and administrative insurance processes within global insurance. This is a partner that is deeply embedded within the global insurance ecosystem and understands the specific requirements of cross-border operations and managing complex global programmes with multiple stakeholders. Their priority is to create technology that aids the customer – whether that’s the insurer, broker, network partner or multinational risk manager.
From the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning to blockchain and advancement of global collaboration platforms, judges will be looking for tangible evidence that demonstrate how the technology partner has improved client/customer operational efficiency, customer service, and/or business administration.
- This award is open to Technology firms that provide services to multinational, international and cross-border teams within brokers, carriers or multinationals.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Describe your business, the services that you offer to the global insurance marketplace and the partnership that you have with the sector.
- In what ways did you plan to expand or optimise your service offering in the last 12-18 months, that would meet the needs of multinational, international and cross-border teams.
- Share any other relevant contextual information about your business context that would help the judges in assessing your entry.
- How has your organisation driven product development to create a solution that better enables the goals of insurers, brokers and multinationals working in this space.
- How does your solution help the industry attain high standards, efficiency, compliance, improved customer service etc.
- Why does this solution set a new standard for excellence in the sector.
- Examples of how the organisation has shown creativity and agility to meet challenges in changing markets and exceed goals.
- Relevant details about how they have used fresh and successful new models and strategies to operate successfully within changing regulatory environments and challenging new markets.
- Details on how they have responded with innovation to major events.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate how you have enhanced business success for your clients in the global insurance market.
- What have been the key achievements for the firm in the last 12-18 months in supporting the global insurance industry.
- Share any performance measures that demonstrate the wider impact your work has had for your client/s.
- Please share any client testimonials that support why you were an outstanding partner to the sector and deserve recognition in this category.