How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This award will go to a broker firm that can demonstrate growth and exceptional performance within their multinational business over the last 12-18 months. This will be a firm that has excelled in the tough economic environment and seized the opportunity of global programmes as an avenue for growth. They will be able to demonstrate excellence in advising clients on global risk, creating innovative solutions that surpass expectations, whilst negotiating the best terms.
The winner of this award will be able to demonstrate how they have developed their multinational proposition and positioned their firm as a market leader, building trust and credibility with clients in this fast-growing and competitive business. High performance could manifest itself in client growth or retention, profitability, the introduction of a particular initiative or by addressing a particular market need.
- This award is open to broker firms organising global programmes from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months up to the awards entry deadline.
- Describe the firm and its multinational proposition, the size/structure/scope of the team and who is being recognised in the submission.
- What were the objectives for the business with regard to multinational growth over the last 12-18 months, were there any specific internal or external drivers for improvement, what was the context for why this team had an exceptional year.
- Detail any further information about the specific challenge/s faced in the last 12-18 months faced by the team – including any specific business information that provides useful context.
- How did the business rise to the challenges they faced this year.
- How did the team collaborate to achieve their ambitions and goals.
- In what ways was this an outstanding performance and example of excellence for the wider sector.
- Examples of how the business has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What has the business implemented or achieved in the last 12-18 months that enhances the multinational proposition.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the business has embraced innovation to enhance the multinational proposition – from programme design, to delivery and client servicing.
- How has the business demonstrated a commitment to meeting client needs – putting customer at the heart of everything it does.
- How have customers been involved in improvement initiatives or developing the multinational proposition.
- Illustrate how the business strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- Please share examples of exceptional business performance in the last 12-18 months that demonstrate the outstanding achievements delivered.
- In what ways did the team involved exceed expectations?
- Please share any relevant senior stakeholder or client testimonials that support the entry.
- Why was this year in particular an outstanding year for the firm with regard it’s multinational business.