How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This award will recognise how insurers and brokers are innovating in the assessment of global risks for their clients by leveraging advanced technology and data analytics - and by adapting to the changing landscape of global risks. Submissions for this award could be a digital initiative that has led to improved modelling and supported better decision-making and innovation in risk management, celebrating the application of AI, predictive modelling and advances in parametric insurance. Or this could be an innovation in a service offering to multinational clients, with improved scenario planning on global risks, customised risk reports and dashboards that consolidate relevant information and provide actionable insights to support clients with their risk management strategies – for example.
Entries for this category will range in size and scale – big won’t necessarily mean best. Judges will be looking for examples that demonstrate measurable improvement in accuracy, customer service and/or efficiency.
- This award is open to broker and carrier firms with multinational, international or cross-border business being led from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months up to the awards entry deadline.
- Collaborative entries with a third-party solutions provider / technology partner will also be accepted, based on a particular project or case study with a client within the global insurance sector.
- Describe the ambition and goals of the initiative.
- What is the business context within which the submission is set, were there internal or external drivers for the initiative.
- Provide details of the business case and the problem/challenge that you were trying to solve.
- Please share any other contextual information that will help judges understand the background to the submission.
- Demonstrate excellence in approach and delivery of the initiative.
- How this initiative is an exemplary case study for the multinational, international and cross-border insurance community.
- Describe any key challenges faced in the project and how these were overcome.
- Examples of how creative solutions were found to meet challenges and exceed goals.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team has embraced innovation to enhance the project, including new technologies.
- Detail any relevant examples of needing to respond to regulatory requirements or new and emerging standards within the scope of the project.
- Details of how this initiative was designed to meet the needs of all relevant external and internal customers, and key stakeholders.
- If customers or stakeholders were involved in the design and implementation of the initiative – please tell us how this was approached and what was gained from the process.
- Illustrate how the initiative has helped to strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- Share relevant information that demonstrates how the initiative met the initial expectations, as set out in the Ambition section.
- What evidence can be shared to demonstrate the benefits derived from the project – in terms of improved accuracy, new business models, customer satisfaction etc.
- Share any relevant client or senior stakeholder testimonials that demonstrate business impact.