How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
At the heart of any successful multinational programme is exceptional client management. This award recognises the broker teams that go over and above throughout the insurance lifecycle – from initial design to the day-to-day management and communications – to ensure their clients’ insurance requirements are met when navigating complex global markets. The winner of this award will be an outstanding team that can demonstrate exemplary standards in providing a seamless client experience for Risk Managers with all matters relating to their insurance coverage, invoicing, claims handling and regular reporting.
Judges will be looking for entries that demonstrate a stellar performance, smashing KPIs and going above and beyond the minimum service levels detailed in SLAs. This will be a team committed to continuous improvement, driving innovation – with the ambition to deliver the best standards in the industry.
- This award is open to broker teams servicing global programmes from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Who is being recognised in the submission - please detail the people and their roles.
- What were the objectives for the team, were there any specific internal or external drivers for improvement, what was the context for why this team had an exceptional year.
- Detail any further information about the specific challenge/s faced in the last 12-18 months faced by the team – including any specific business information that provides useful context.
- How did the team rise to the challenges they faced this year, how did they collaborate to achieve their ambitions and goals.
- In what ways was this an outstanding performance and example of excellence for the wider sector.
- How did the team support the business needs over the last year, how has it been flexible to adapt and innovate to deliver excellence.
- Examples of how the team has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What has the team implemented or achieved in the last 12-18 months that enhances client servicing across the business.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team have embraced innovation to enhance customer service, operational delivery, communications with network partners, internal collaboration etc.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Illustrate how the team strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- Please share examples of exceptional business performance in the last 12-18 months that demonstrate the outstanding achievements delivered by this team.
- Please share any client testimonials that support the entry.
- Why does the team deserve to be recognised for this award this year over other years; what do you think should make them stand out from other entries.