How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
The client servicing team are a critical component of any global programme, supporting underwriters with the day-to-day running and management. The winner of this award will be an outstanding team that can demonstrate strong co-ordination and management of internal and external stakeholders to ensure seamless insurance coverage. Their customer satisfaction results and KPIs will clearly demonstrate a team that goes above and beyond to deliver for their clients. They will be a strong internal collaborator, setting the standard for internal working practices with other teams including underwriting and regulatory compliance.
Judges will be looking for a team who can demonstrate exceptional performance over the last 12-18 months. The submission may include a specific project, client or programme that best showcases the achievements of the team. This will be a team committed to continuous improvement, driving innovation – with the ambition to deliver the best standards in the industry.
- This award is open to carrier teams servicing global programmes from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Who is being recognised in the submission - please detail the people and their roles.
- What were the objectives for the team, were there any specific internal or external drivers for improvement, what was the context for why this team had an exceptional year.
- Detail any further information about the specific challenge/s faced in the last 12-18 months faced by the team – including any specific business information that provides useful context.
- How did the team rise to the challenges they faced this year, how did they collaborate to achieve their ambitions and goals.
- In what ways was this an outstanding performance and example of excellence for the wider sector.
- How did the team support the business needs over the last year, how has it been flexible to adapt and innovate to deliver excellence.
- Examples of how the team has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What has the team implemented or achieved in the last 12-18 months that enhances client servicing across the business.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team have embraced innovation to enhance customer service, operational delivery, communications with network partners, internal collaboration etc.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of the client.
- Evidence of consistent levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Illustrate how the team strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- Please share examples of exceptional performance in the last 12-18 months that demonstrate the outstanding achievements delivered by this team.
- Please share any client testimonials that support the entry.
- Why does the team deserve to be recognised for this award this year over other years; what do you think should make them stand out from other entries.