How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
Networks are at the heart of effective global insurance programmes and demand outstanding communication and relationship skills to optimise service delivery. This award recognises individuals and teams working within a carrier that are managing complex networks of service providers, often with different performance capabilities.
Judges will be looking for a strong track record in winning business, negotiating terms and securing innovative solutions. The winner of this award will have had an exceptional 12-18 months, playing a pivotal role in supporting the business to meet client needs – however challenging.
- This award is open to either a team or individual working within a carrier that is running global programmes from either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- If the entry is to recognise an individual (rather than a team), entries must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Provide a short summary about the individual or team, the scope of their responsibilities, where they sit within the business.
- Explain any relevant business context or challenges that would be relevant for the judges in assessing the individual/team contribution and performance.
- Describe any goals that the individual/team has been working towards during the previous 12-18 months.
- If you are nominating an individual, describe the relationship to you, the nominee.
- Provide examples of how this individual or team has gone over and above in the attainment of business goals.
- What is it about their work ethic, standards and approach that you admire?
- Describe key achievements in building the network, optimising relationships, improving communication – that have set new standards for the team and business.
- Examples of how the individual/team has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What new ideas has the individual/team brought to the role that has led to increased numbers of network partners, improvements in retention or service delivery – for example.
- Describe how the individual/team contributes to continuous improvement across the team/business.
- In what ways does the individual/team balance the needs of network partners, internal customers and multinational clients.
- How does the individual/team demonstrate their commitment to the client.
- Examples to show how they have developed effective relationships that have impacted positively on the business.
- How has the individual/team impacted on the team/business during the last 12-18 months – share relevant detail and measures that support your entry.
- What are the outstanding results related to the network that the individual has been directly responsible for, that demonstrates why they deserve to win this award.
- Share any testimonials from internal stakeholders, network partners or external customers that support their high performance.