How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This award recognises an individual, from a broker or intermediary, who can demonstrate how through astute working, excellent client relationships and innovation, they are supporting and enabling their clients to conduct their global operations successfully, whilst strengthening and developing their own organisation.
Judges will be looking for how the individual has supported their clients and impacted on their own brokerage or agency in the last 12-18 months ahead of the entry deadline. The entry will demonstrate how they have positively contributed to the business and improved client relationships and outcomes. The winner of this award will be delivering exemplary professional standards and working in a flexible, adaptable, and efficient way to provide outstanding client services.
- This award is open to outstanding brokers working within the multinational team.
- The individual needs to be based in either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Provide a short summary about the individual, the scope of their responsibilities, where they sit within the business, how long they’ve been in the role.
- Explain any relevant business context or challenges that would be relevant for the judges in assessing the individual’s contribution and performance.
- Describe any goals that the individual has been working towards during the previous 12-18 months.
- Describe the relationship to you, the nominee.
- Provide examples of how this individual has gone over and above in the attainment of business goals, what makes them an exceptional member of the team.
- How do they engage staff and customers and inspire others within the team.
- Why are they exceptional in their work ethic, approach and attitude. What makes them a high performer in terms of deals and profitability.
- Examples of fresh and new ideas that this individual has brought to the team/business.
- What changes to process or approach has the individual introduced that will set future standards for the team.
- How the individual contributed to continuous improvement across the team/business.
- How has the individual demonstrated a commitment to meeting client needs.
- Examples to show how they have developed effective client relationships that have impacted positively on the business.
- Illustrate how the individual strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- How has the individual impacted on the team/business during the last 12-18 months – share relevant detail and measures that support your entry.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the individual set out to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Please share any information on specific deals won that demonstrate their outstanding performance and achievements – and what was it that made these wins exceptional.
- Share any testimonials from internal stakeholders or customers that support their high performance.