How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This award recognises an inspiring team member, potentially a leader, who over the last year has gone above and beyond expectations. This individual has played a key role in the development of the multinational business, is a strong relationship builder both internally and externally - and an inspiring mentor for the team. The recipient of this award will a well-respected team member, who can demonstrate a strong track record of delivering results, setting standards and advancing the field of global programmes and multinational insurance.
Judges will be looking for an individual that is an inspiring role model for others working across the profession - a thought-leader, change-maker, passionate professional who has gone above and beyond to deliver measurable impact and outcomes. This entry could relate to the ongoing service of an individual, or could spotlight a particular project or initiative that has led to positive results for the business in the last 12-18 months.
- This award is open to outstanding individuals working as part of a multinational, international or cross-border team at a carrier.
- The individual needs to be based in either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Provide a short summary about the individual, the scope of their responsibilities, where they sit within the business, how long they’ve been in the role.
- Explain any relevant business context or challenges that would be relevant for the judges in assessing the individual’s contribution and performance.
- Describe any goals that the individual has been working towards during the previous 12-18 months.
- Describe the relationship to you, the nominee.
- Provide examples of how this individual has gone over and above in the attainment of business goals, what makes them an exceptional member of the team.
- What is it about their work ethic, standards and approach that you admire?
- Describe why this individual is an inspiration and role model for others working in multinational, international and cross-border teams.
- Examples of how the individual has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What changes to process or approach has the individual introduced that will set future standards for the team?
- Describe how the individual contributes to continuous improvement across the team/business.
- Details of how they have excelled in meeting the needs of internal stakeholders and/or external clients.
- Examples to show how they have developed effective relationships that have impacted positively on the business.
- Illustrate how the individual strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for internal or external customers.
- How has the individual impacted on the team/business during the last 12-18 months – share relevant detail and measures that support your entry.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the individual set out to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Share any testimonials from internal stakeholders or external customers that support their high performance.