How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
Regional and sub-regional brokers and carriers play a vital role for international clients who seek a market-leading partner that can provide innovative insurance solutions adapted to specific local needs across their regional operations. This award recognises an outstanding global programmes team, going over and above for their clients. This will be a team with a compelling story to tell, who have risen to the challenge of growth, client management and retention – surpassing business and client expectations.
The winner of this award will be able to demonstrate how they have developed their international business and positioned the firm as a market leader within the region/sub-region. High performance could manifest itself in customer satisfaction, client growth or retention, profitability, the introduction of a particular initiative or by addressing a particular market need.
- This award is open to brokers and carriers operating within a specific region/sub-region.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards entry deadline.
- Who is being recognised in the submission - please detail the people and their roles.
- What were the objectives for the team, were there any specific internal or external drivers for improvement, what was the context for why the team had an exceptional year.
- Detail any further information about the specific challenge/s faced in the last 12-18 months faced by the team – including any specific business information that provides useful context.
- How did the team rise to the challenges they faced this year, how did they collaborate to achieve their ambitions and goals.
- In what ways was this an outstanding performance and example of excellence for the wider sector.
- How did the team support the business needs over the last year, how has it been flexible to adapt and innovate to deliver excellence.
- Examples of how the team has shown creativity and agility to find solutions to complex challenges.
- What has the team implemented or achieved in the last 12-18 months that enhances growth in international.
- Detail any examples that demonstrate how the team have embraced innovation to enhance customer service, operational delivery, communications with network partners, internal collaboration etc.
- How has the team demonstrated a commitment to meeting client needs – putting customer at the heart of everything it does.
- How have customers been involved in improvement initiatives or developing the multinational proposition.
- Illustrate how the team strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- Please share examples of exceptional business performance in the last 12-18 months that demonstrate the outstanding achievements delivered by this team.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the business wanted to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Please share any relevant senior stakeholder or client testimonials that support the entry.
- Share any other relevant information for why this team deserves to be recognised for this award this year over other years; why was this a stand-out year.