How to apply
Click on the button below to start the entry process. You will be re-directed to our awards platform Awards Force, where you can start and submit your entry. For further details, please refer our FAQs page.
Alternatively, contact Ryan Bessent on 0207 608 9045 for assistance.
As a rapidly developing profession, multinational insurance is emerging as a first-choice career for a new generation of individuals attracted by the challenges and rewards it can offer, or for individuals from other professions looking for a challenging and inspiring career change. This category recognises the achievements of an individual who represents the future generation within the field of global insurance.
The winner of this award will be an individual who is making a significant impact within the first five years of their global insurance journey, through providing a positive contribution to their team, organisation, and/or the global insurance community.
- This award is open to those working in global insurance in Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers and External Intermediaries and Advisors.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted – please seek a nominator.
- Nominees must be five years or less into their global insurance career, up until the point of the Awards entry deadline.
- We welcome entries recognising individuals working for businesses in the UK and Europe.