How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
As a rapidly developing profession, a career working within the field of global insurance is emerging as an attractive choice for a new generation of individuals attracted by the challenges and rewards it can offer, or for individuals from other professions looking for a challenging and inspiring career change. This category recognises the achievements of an individual who represents the future generation within the field of global insurance.
The winner of this award will be an individual who is making a significant impact within the first five years of their global insurance journey, through providing a positive contribution to their team, organisation, and/or the global insurance community.
- This award is open to individuals with 5 years or less experience of working in a multinational/international/cross-border team – within a broker or carrier.
- The individual needs to be based in either the UK, Europe or North America.
- Entries for this award must be nominated by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Provide a short summary about the individual, the scope of their responsibilities, where they sit within the business, how long they’ve been working in global insurance. If relevant please share information on previous career history if it would help judges understand the individual’s previous background and experience.
- Explain any relevant business context or challenges that would be relevant for the judges in assessing the individual’s contribution and performance.
- Describe any goals that the individual has been working towards during the previous 12-18 months.
- Describe the relationship to you, the nominee.
- Provide examples of how this individual has gone over and above in the attainment of business goals, what makes them an exceptional member of the team.
- What is it about their work ethic, standards and approach that you admire?
- Share any performance indicators and/or attainment of professional development that demonstrate why this individual is a rising star with strong promise for a successful career in global insurance.
- Examples of fresh and new ideas that this individual has brought to the team/business.
- What changes to process or approach has the individual introduced that will set future standards for the team?
- How the individual contributed to continuous improvement across the team/business.
- How has the individual demonstrated a commitment to meeting client needs.
- Examples to show how they have developed effective client relationships that have impacted positively on the business.
- Illustrate how the individual strengthened good outcomes and/or improved the experience for customers.
- How has the individual impacted on the team/business during the last 12-18 months – share relevant detail and measures that support your entry.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the individual set out to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Share any testimonials from internal stakeholders or customers that support their high performance.