How to apply
- Register an account.
- Start your entry (save it in-progress).
- Submit your entry to be in the running.
Best of luck!
For any questions, please contact Luke Adeniran or 020 3004 5713START YOUR ENTRY
This category will celebrate and recognise inspirational leaders of risk and insurance management, working within multinational/international firms. The award will recognise and highlight the combination of innovation, risk management best practice and the ability to foresee risks and ensure business continuity.
Judges will be looking for tenacious candidates that can demonstrate strong internal and external collaboration skills, who work effectively in partnership with a network of key stakeholders to manage the insurance requirements of their business. The individual will demonstrate exceptional skills to motivate, lead and innovate to create and execute successful risk management programmes.
- This award is open to broker and carrier multinational, international and cross-border teams who wish to nominate a risk manager working within a firm with cross-border operations.
- Entries from in-house teams will also be accepted, however the entry must be submitted by a Manager, Stakeholder or Colleague.
- Entries must demonstrate evidence from the last 12-18 months, up to the awards deadline.
- Provide a short summary about the individual, the scope of their responsibilities, where they sit within the business, how long they’ve been in the role.
- Explain any relevant business context or challenges that would be relevant for the judges in assessing the individual’s performance.
- Describe the relationship to you, the nominee.
- Provide examples of how this individual has gone over and above in managing global risk for the business.
- If they’ve dealt with a specific challenge, please describe how they tackled this and why this is an example of their work ethic, approach and attitude that sets them apart from their peers.
- Describe any particular examples of how they work effectively with external stakeholders and get the most out of the insurance ecosystem to meet their business needs.
- Examples of fresh and new ideas that this individual has brought to risk management approaches within their business.
- What changes to process or approach has the individual introduced that will set future standards for the business.
- Please detail any ways that they have helped improve ways of working with external partners ie brokers, carriers, etc
- How has the individual demonstrated a commitment to meeting internal customer needs and managing multiple stakeholders.
- In what ways have they strengthened working relationships and built trust within the business.
- How has the individual improved risk management within their business – please provide any relevant information that would help demonstrate these outcomes.
- If there were specific objectives set out in the Ambition section that the individual set out to achieve during this period, share details on performance against these.
- Share any testimonials from internal stakeholders or customers that support their high performance.